The following letter was written by Fayetteville-Manlius High School Assistant Principal Karen Liparulo for F-M Advanced Placement students and their families.
Dear AP Student and Parent:
The Advanced Placement exams for the 2021-2022 school year will require students to complete a two-step registration and ordering process. Students will order their AP exams in the fall through the College Board. Our AP teachers will provide each student with a “join code” and will assist students in completing this process during the first week of classes. Students will use the “join codes” online via their College Board accounts to enroll in each of their AP class sections and to order their exams.
New this year, students will indicate their exam decision for each of their AP courses in which they enroll in College Board/My AP. Once enrolled, students will see an order exam status of Undecided until they indicate their exam registration. It is important students accurately indicate their exam order status to ensure an accurate exam order, because student registration and enrollment in College Board/My AP will no longer default to order an exam for students. Please be sure to check the important deadlines listed below.
Students will continue to use Total Registration to submit payment for their exams. A link to Total Registration will be available on the F-M High School webpage and in Schoology. Please see important dates below for ordering exams through My AP and submitting payment through Total Registration:
- Monday, Sept. 13 at 12:01 a.m. – College Board and Total Registration opens for registration and payment. The exam fee is $100 per exam.
- Monday, Oct. 4 at 11:59 p.m. – Registration and payment after this date will incur a $25 late fee per exam.
- Monday, Nov. 8 at 11:59 p.m. – Student Decision Deadline – For full-year courses: This is the date by which students must indicate their exam registration in College Board/My AP.
- Friday, Nov. 12 at 11:59 p.m. – Final ordering deadline. Registration in College Board and payment via Total Registration after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam. This is the last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Monday, Feb. 7 at 11:59 p.m. – Registration ends. Registrations fees that have not been paid will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
- Friday, March 4 at 11:59 p.m. – Student Decision Deadline – For courses that begin second semester: This is the date by which students must indicate their exam registration in College Board/My AP.
- AP exams are scheduled May 2-6 and May 9-13, 2022.
Please contact Ms. Karen A. Liparulo, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
2022 AP Exam Schedule
May 2, 2022
- 8 a.m. – Japanese Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. – United States Government and Politics
- 12 p.m. – Chemistry
- 12 p.m. – Spanish Literature and Culture
May 3, 2022
- 8 a.m. – Environmental Science
- 12 p.m. – Psychology
May 4, 2022
- 8 a.m. – English Literature and Composition
- 12 p.m. – Comparative Government and Politics
- 12 p.m. – Computer Science A
May 5, 2022
- 8 a.m. – Human Geography
- 8 a.m. – Macroeconomics
- 12 p.m. – Seminar
- 12 p.m. – Statistics
May 6, 2022
- 8 a.m. – European History
- 8 a.m. – United States History
- 12 p.m. – Art History
- 12 p.m. – Microeconomics
May 9, 2022
- 8 a.m. – Calculus AB
- 8 a.m. – Calculus BC
- 12 p.m. – Computer Science Principles
- 12 p.m. – Italian Language and Culture
May 10, 2022
- 8:00 a.m. – English Language and Composition
- 12 p.m. – Physics C: Mechanics
- 2 p.m. – Physics C: Electricity Magnetism
May 11, 2022
- 8 a.m. – Chinese Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. – Spanish Language and Culture
- 12 p.m. – Biology
May 12, 2022
- 8 a.m. – French Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. – World History: Modern
- 12 p.m. – Physics 1: Algebra-Based
May 13, 2022
- 8 a.m. – German Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. – Music Theory
- 12 p.m. – Latin
- 12 p.m. – Physics 2: Algebra-Based