The following letter was written by Fayetteville-Manlius High School Assistant Principal Karen Liparulo, Ed.D., for F-M Advanced Placement students and their families.
Dear AP Student and Parent,
The Advanced Placement exams for the 2022-2023 school year will require students to complete a two-step registration and ordering process. Students will order their AP exams in the fall through the College Board. Our AP teachers will provide each student with a “join code” and will assist students in completing this process during the first week of classes. Students will use the “join codes” online via their College Board accounts to enroll in each of their AP class sections and to order their exams.
New this year, students will indicate their exam decision for each of their AP courses in which they enroll in College Board/My AP. Once enrolled, students will see an order exam status of Undecided until they indicate their exam registration. It is important students accurately indicate their exam order status to ensure an accurate exam order, because student registration and enrollment in College Board/My AP will no longer default to order an exam for students. Please be sure to check the important deadlines listed below.
Students will continue to use Total Registration to submit payment for their exams. A link to Total Registration will be available on the F-M High School webpage and in Schoology. Please see important dates below for ordering exams through My AP and submitting payment through Total Registration:
- Monday, September 12 at 12:01 a.m. – College Board and Total Registration opens for registration and payment. The exam fee is $101 per exam.
- Monday, October 3 at 11:59 p.m. – Registration and payment after this date will incur a $25 late fee per exam.
- Monday, November 4 at 11:59 p.m. – Student Decision Deadline – For full-year courses: This is the date by which students must indicate their exam registration in College Board/My AP.
- Friday, November 11 at 11:59 p.m. – Final ordering deadline. Registration in College Board and payment via Total Registration after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam. This is the last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Friday, March 3 at 11:59 p.m. – Student Decision Deadline – For courses that begin second-semester: This is the date by which students must indicate their exam registration in College Board/My AP.
- Monday, March 6 at 11:59 p.m. – Registration ends. Registration fees that have not been paid will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
- AP exams are scheduled May 1- 5 and May 8-12, 2023.
Please contact Karen A. Liparulo, Ed.D., firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Karen A. Liparulo, Ed.D.
Assistant Principal/AP Coordinator
2023 Exam Schedule
Monday, May 1, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – U.S. Government and Politics
- 12:00 p.m. – Chemistry
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – Chinese Language and Culture
- 8:00 a.m. – Environmental Science
- 12:00 p.m. – Psychology
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – English Literature and Composition
- 12:00 p.m. – Comparative Gov’t and Politics
- 12:00 p.m. – Computer Science A
Thursday, May 4, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – Human Geography
- 8:00 a.m. – Macroeconomics
- 12:00 p.m. – Statistics
Friday, May 5, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – European History
- 8:00 a.m. – United States History
- 12:00 p.m. – Art History
- 12:00 p.m. – Microeconomics
Monday, May 8, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – Calculus AB
- 8:00 a.m. – Calculus BC
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – English Language and Composition
- 12:00 p.m. – Physics C: Mechanics
- 2:00 p.m. – Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – Spanish Language and Culture
- 12:00 p.m. – Biology
Thursday, May 11, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – French Language and Culture
- 8:00 a.m. – World History: Modern
- 12:00 p.m. – Physics 1: Algebra-Based
Friday, May 12, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. – German Language and Culture
- 8:00 a.m. – Music Theory
- 12:00 p.m. – Latin
- 12:00 p.m. – Physics 2: Algebra-Based