During the month of August, student registrations will be processed at the Fayetteville-Manlius School District Office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3 p.m.
The district office is located at 8199 E. Seneca Turnpike in Manlius. The phone number is (315) 692-1234.
To expedite the registration process, please review and print the district registration packet. Fill out all applicable forms in the packet and bring them along with the requested documents to the district office.
Registrations cannot be processed without the following documents:
- Immunization records;
- Proof of student’s age (birth certificate or passport);
- Proof of guardianship/custody (if applicable); and
- Proof of residency (two of the following forms required):
- Valid New York state driver’s license (with current address)
- Utility bill, credit card bill, insurance bill, etc.
- Signed closing agreement
- Signed rental agreement
- Income tax return
- Voter registration