For the 2020-2021 school year, students will follow the same two-step registration and ordering process as last year. Students will order their AP exams in the fall through The College Board. Teachers will provide students with “join codes” to complete this process during their first week of class. Students will then use these “join codes” online via their College Board accounts to enroll each of their class sections and to order their exams.
Since The College Board does not offer an AP exam fee collection program, students will continue to use Total Registration to register and submit payment for their exams.
Here are the important dates for ordering exams through AP Classroom and submitting payment through Total Registration:
- Sept. 11, 2020, at 12:01 a.m.: Total Registration site opens for registration.
- Oct. 2, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.: Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $25 late fee per exam.
- Nov. 12, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.: Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam. This is the last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Jan. 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.: Registration ends.
- Feb. 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.: Registrations fees that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- May 3-14, 2021: AP exams will take place.
Please contact F-M High School Assistant Principal Karen A. Liparulo, email@example.com, if you would like to order an exam not listed or have any questions.
2021 AP Exam Schedule
May 3, 2021
- United States Government and Politics
- Physics C: Mechanics
- Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
May 4, 2021
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- German Language and Culture
- Human Geography
May 5, 2021
- English Literature and Composition
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based
May 6, 2021
- United States History
- Art History
- Computer Science A
May 7, 2021
- Spanish Literature and Culture
- European History
- Physics 2: Algebra-Based
- Art and Design – Last day to submit digital portfolio
May 10, 2021
- French Language and Culture
- World History: Modern
May 11, 2021
- Spanish Language and Culture
May 12, 2021
- English Language and Composition
- Music Theory
May 13, 2021
- Comparative Government and Politics
- Computer Science Principles
May 14, 2021
- Italian Language and Culture
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Environmental Science