Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District is looking to hire a network administrator. This role will facilitate high performing infrastructure on various network components including LAN and WAN routers, switches, and monitoring tools.
The ideal candidate must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or greater (e.g. Cisco Certified Networking Professional [CCNP]) in Routing and Switching or equivalent;
- Possess 5+ years of experience in IP networks supporting a large client pool environment;
- Knowledge of Cisco products and IOS, XOS. Knowledge and experience supporting additional routing protocols BGP, OSPF etc.
Desired Knowledge of / Experience with:
- VPN technology principles and concepts;
- Wi-Fi concepts and fundamentals;
- Configuration or change management concepts;
- Qualified candidate will also be able to support Windows enterprise systems as needed; and
- Hold the Civil Service Network Administrator title.
Support Staff application is available online at fmschools.org under the Employment tab. Applications may be faxed to 315-692-1090, emailed to Payroll-HR@fmschools.org, or mailed to F-M School District, HR Dept., 8199 E. Seneca Tpk, Manlius, NY 13104 EOE