Parents and guardians may visit their Fayetteville Elementary School child’s classroom on the following dates and times:
- Kindergarten: 9:15-10 a.m. Monday, Oct. 21
- Grade 1: 11-11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22
- Grade 2: 9-9:45 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 23
- Grade 3: 9-9:45 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 24
- Grade 4: 9:15-10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 25
Visitors must sign-in upon arrival. If a parent or guardian is unable to attend, any special guest, such as a grandparent, aunt/uncle, babysitter, etc. is welcome to join.
If students do not have a visitor in class, teachers will pair them with another student and guest so that everyone can participate in the program.
If possible, parents and guardians are encouraged to make child care arrangements for other children in their home.