The PSAT/NMSQT is a tool for students considering college that measures critical reading skills, math problem solving skills and writing skills.
The PSAT/NMSQT will be given at Fayetteville-Manlius High School on Oct. 17, 2020. The test will be given in the morning, with specific times yet to be determined as the test will be administered in accordance with recommendations and protocol established to maintain the health and safety of our students and staff.
Juniors can take the PSAT/NMSQT in order to enter the National Merit Scholarship competition and help prepare for the SAT.
- Register online at Total Registration.
- Cost is $25.
- Pay by credit card or check made out to “Total Registration.” Registration is complete when you get to the confirmation page.
- Pay attention to the important dates below. No registrations will be taken beyond the late registration period.
- Students who have registered for AP exams in the past or who registered for the PSAT in a prior year will use the same email and password to complete this registration. These students, once on the Total Registration website, should go directly to: “Have you previously registered? Login here.”
- Sept. 1, 2020, at 8 a.m.: Registration begins
- Sept. 21, 2020, at 11 p.m.: Registration ends
- Sept. 24, 2020, at 11 p.m. ($5 late fee): Late registration ends
- Oct. 17, 2020, (morning, time TBD) – PSAT/NMSQT Administration
Questions may be directed to School Counselor Dana Pierce at 315-692-1801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.