The PSAT/NMSQT is a tool that measures math, reading and writing skills. The PSAT/NMSQT will be given at Fayetteville-Manlius High School on Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023. The test will begin in the morning with students arriving at 7:30 a.m.
Students intending to apply to college next year may need to submit a standardized test score (the SAT or ACT) as part of their college application. To help prepare for the SAT, personalized test prep is available through Khan Academy. Juniors can also take the PSAT/NMSQT to help prepare for the SAT and to enter the National Merit Scholarship competition.
- Register online at www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/331895
- Cost is $25
- Pay by credit card or check made out to “Total Registration”
- Registration is complete when you get to the confirmation page
- Pay attention to the important dates below
- No registrations will be taken beyond the late registration period
- Students who have registered for AP exams in the past will login by using the same email and password they used to register for AP exam(s) to complete this registration. These students, once on the Total Registration website, should go directly to: Have you previously registered? Login here.
- Sept. 11, 2023, 8 a.m. – Registration begins
- Sept. 28, 2023, 11:59 p.m. – Regular registration ends
- Oct. 3, 2023, 11:59 p.m. ($5.00 late fee) – Late registration ends
- Oct. 14, 2023, 7:30 a.m. – PSAT/NMSQT Administration
Contact Director of Counseling Services Heidi Green at 315-692-1801 or at email@example.com with questions.