The PSAT/NMSQT is a tool for students considering college that measures critical reading skills, math problem-solving skills and writing skills. The PSAT/NMSQT will be given at Fayetteville-Manlius High School on Oct. 15, 2022.
The test will be given in the morning, with specific times yet to be determined; we generally begin testing around 8 a.m. and finish around noon. The test will be administered in accordance with recommendations and protocol established to maintain the health and safety of our students and staff.
Juniors can take the PSAT/NMSQT in order to help prepare for the SAT and to enter the National Merit Scholarship competition.
- Register online at www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/331895
- Cost is $25
- Pay by credit card or check made out to “Total Registration”
- Registration is complete when you get to the confirmation page
- Pay attention to the important dates below. No registrations will be taken beyond the late registration period.
- Students who have registered for AP exams in the past or who registered for the PSAT in a prior year will use the same email and password to complete this registration. These students, once on the Total Registration website, should go directly to: Have you previously registered? Login here.
- Sept. 12, 2022, 8 a.m. – Registration begins
- Sept. 27, 2022, 11 p.m. – Regular registration ends
- Sept. 30, 2022, 11 p.m. ($5.00 late fee) – Late registration ends
- Oct. 15, 2022 (morning time, TBD) – PSAT/NMSQT Administration
Contact F-M Counselor Dana Pierce at 315-692-1801 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.