Fayetteville-Manlius School District’s Food Service Department wants to make sure students have access to healthy and nutritious meals during the upcoming winter recess.
Families who currently participate in the district’s meal distribution program – which is available to all F-M students at no cost regardless of family income – can pick up additional breakfast and lunch meals for the break on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at F-M’s meal distribution sites.
How to Participate
- Families that normally pick up meals on Wednesday of each week will automatically receive additional meals for winter recess at their designated distribution site on Feb. 10; no action is needed.
- Families that normally pick up meals weekly on Monday can visit their designated distribution site again on Feb. 10 to receive pre-packaged meals for the following week.
How to Enroll
Families that do not participate in the meal distribution program can register for the program anytime by emailing email@example.com.
Due to food preparation deadlines, newly-enrolled families can begin participating in meal pick-up on Monday, Feb. 22 or Wednesday, Feb. 24.
When registering for the program via email, please include the following information:
- First and last name of F-M student(s)
- Allergy/dietary restrictions
- Parent or guardian name
- Phone number
- Pick up location (see below)
- Pick up day (Monday or Wednesday)
Meal Distribution Sites
While visiting the drive-thru site, all students and family members should remain inside their vehicles at all times.
Fayetteville Elementary School
704 South Manlius Street, Fayetteville
Side bus dock
Fayetteville-Manlius High School
8201 East Seneca Turnpike, Manlius
House 2 front entrance loop
Mott Road Elementary
7173 Mott Road, Fayetteville
Front entrance loop