The Fayetteville-Manlius School District will host a community-wide event, Community Resource Night, for individuals who wish to learn about local resources and agencies that support students with disabilities. F-M students and their families, as well as families residing in Onondaga County, are invited to attend.
Several community organizations will be in attendance, including college representatives and job recruiters.
The event will be held Wednesday, April 19 in the F-M High School Gymnasium, House 1 located at 8201 East Seneca Turnpike, Manlius.
- 6:15 p.m. Sign-in
- 6:15 to 7:00 p.m. Resource Fair
- 7:05 to 7:30 p.m. Information Session 1
- 7:35 to 8:00 p.m. Information Session 2
- 8:05 to 8:30 p.m. Information Session 3
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from each agency to gather general information during the Resource Fair. Attendees may then select three agencies’ informational sessions to attend to gather in-depth information for students’ specific needs.
Providers that will be in attendance include:
- Adult Education at BOCES
- Advocates Inc.
- Arc of Onondaga
- Community Options Inc.
- David’s Refuge
- Exceptional Family Resources
- InclusiveU (Syracuse University)
- Onondaga Community College, Accessibility Resources
- Prime Care NY
- Accessibility Services at LeMoyne College
- Morrisville State College
- Whole Me, Inc.