Scheduling information for the 2020-2021 school year for sixth- through eighth-grade students will be sent home in January.
Please see the following key dates below:
6th Grade Students Moving to 7th Grade
- January 24 —Deadline for language selections forms to be returned to the Counseling Office.
- LOTE Selection for Sixth-Grade Students: Sixth-grade students will participate in presentations made by our LOTE teachers on January 14. Parents/guardians are encouraged to view the LOTE videos as well. The videos can be accessed within the resources folder in the scheduling information folder on our Schoology page. These videos will provide information as you help your child select a language to begin studying as a seventh grader.
7th Grade Students Moving to 8th Grade
- January 27—Electives presentation to students and scheduling process presentation.
- January 28 – 31 – Counselor meets with seventh-grade students to complete selection form during ELA class.
February 5 —Deadline for parents to sign and return scheduling forms and override forms.
* All seventh-grade students will receive the 2020-2021 eighth-grade course brochure at the scheduling assembly on January 27.
8th Grade Students Moving to 9th Grade
- January 6 —Counselor meets with students to discuss scheduling, and distributes high school course catalog.
- January 6 —Eighth-grade parent orientation at the high school auditorium at 7 p.m.
- January 7—High school instructional specialists present high school elective offerings to the 8th graders (11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.).
- January 13-17 —Counselor meets with students to complete course selection forms.
- January 30 —Student scheduling sheets and override forms are due in the Counseling Office.
Please call your child’s counselor with any questions.