Each year the District will:
- Review the Code of Conduct and amend it when appropriate;
- Post the complete Code of Conduct on the district’s website, including any annual updates or amendments to the code;
- Provide copies of a summary of the Code of Conduct to all students, in an age-appropriate version, written in plain-language, at a school assembly to be held at the beginning of each school year;
- Mailing a plain language summary of the Code of Conduct to all persons in parental relation to students before the beginning of each school year and making such summary available thereafter upon request;
- Provide each existing teacher with a copy of the complete Code of Conduct and a copy of any amendments to the code as soon as practicable following initial adoption or amendment of the code, and providing new teachers with a complete copy of the current code upon their employment; and
- Making complete copies available for review by students, parents or persons in parental relation to students, other school staff and other community members.