Board of education meetings are open to the public and generally held once a month at 6 p.m. in the Eagle Hill Middle School auditorium, unless noted otherwise.
Meetings will be livestreamed on the district’s official YouTube channel.
Advance registration is requested by 4 p.m. the day of the meeting to attend in person and to speak during public comment. Upon registration, each individual will receive a confirmation email providing details on meeting location and parking instructions. While on campus, please follow the COVID-19 protocols in place as found on the district’s COVID-19 webpage.
Below is the 2022-23 meeting schedule. Additional meetings may be added as needed. Meeting minutes from 2010 to present are available on BoardDocs.
For older minutes, please contact the district clerk at 315-692-1200.
- July 11
- July 25 (contingency meeting)
- Aug. 8
- Aug. 22 (contingency, special daytime meeting)
- Aug. 29 (8 a.m., special meeting)
- Sept. 12
- Oct. 3
- Oct. 17 (special meeting at F-M High School)
- Oct. 25 (4:30 p.m., special meeting at the District Office)
- Nov. 7 (4:30 p.m., special meeting at the District Office)
- Nov. 14
- Dec. 12
- Dec. 16 (9 a.m., special meeting at the F-M District Conference House)
- Jan. 9
- Jan. 23 (contingency meeting)
- Feb. 13
- March 13
- March 27 (special meeting at the Eagle Hill Large Group Instruction Room)
- April 13 (special meeting)
- April 17
- May 8
- May 16 (special meeting at Fayetteville Elementary)
- June 12