Board of education meetings are open to the public and generally held once a month at 6 p.m. in the Eagle Hill Middle School auditorium, unless noted otherwise.
Meetings will be livestreamed on the district’s official YouTube channel.
Advance registration is requested by 4 p.m. the day of the meeting to attend in person and to speak during public comment. Upon registration, each individual will receive a confirmation email providing details on meeting location and parking instructions.
Below is the 2023-24 meeting schedule. Additional meetings may be added as needed. Meeting minutes from 2010 to present are available on BoardDocs.
For older minutes, please contact the district clerk at 315-692-1200.
- July 10
- July 31 (8:30 a.m., contingency meeting at the District Office)
- Aug. 14
- Aug. 21( 8:30 a.m., contingency at the District Office)
- Sept. 11
- Oct. 2
- Oct. 16
- Nov. 6
- Nov. 27
- Dec. 11
- Dec. 18 (special meeting at District Office)
- Jan. 8
- Jan. 22
- Feb. 12
- Feb. 26
- March 11
- March 25
- April 15
- April 17 (8 a.m., special meeting at District Office)
- May 13
- May 21 (special meeting at Wellwood Elementary)
- June 10
Note: contingency meetings may be canceled if it is determined that they are not needed.