Eleven Fayetteville-Manlius High School students celebrated graduation from the Career & Technical Education (CTE), New Vision and Career Development and Occupational Studies programs at OCM BOCES on June 7th. The students were part of a record-setting class of graduates – nearly 400.
About 2,500 people came to watch the event at the New York Fairgrounds, which hosted for the first time in OCM BOCES history to accommodate growing crowds.
Students heard from CTE alumna Samantha Maxsween, who has done exceptionally well in her field, resulting in a “CTE Alumni Hall of Fame” award. Maxsween, a cosmetology class of 2010 graduate, now owns a “Snip Its Cuts for Kids” franchise in Cicero and in Hudson, Ohio.
See a list of F-M graduates below.
- Noah Cadwell, New Vision Criminal Justice
- Thomas Diana, New Vision Engineering
- Nathaniel Dimmett, Welding
- Samantha Estock, Cosmetology
- Daniel Kenney, New Vision Engineering
- Khalada Khatun, Physical Therapy
- Matthew Kneer, Auto Collision
- Vicky Liu, Cosmetology
- Dekin Scroggins II, Automotive Tech
- Gavin Trussell, New Vision Engineering
- Sebastian Warner, Construction Tech