The Fayetteville-Manlius Business Office is responsible for managing the money needed to support the district’s educational mission. One of the office’s most important functions is developing the proposed school budget for the consideration of the district’s board of education and voters.
Chief Financial Officer
William Furlong, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
As the district’s chief financial officer, Mr. Furlong supervises F-M’s Business Office, which is responsible for accounting, auditing, benefits coordination, capital projects coordination, contract negotiations, facility use coordination, the district census, payroll, purchasing, records management and safety planning. Mr. Furlong also supervises the Buildings and Grounds, Food Service and Transportation departments.
Department Staff Contact Information
- William Furlong, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
- Lisa Pliszka, Secretary to Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
- Cindy Daley, Supervisor of Accounting
- Tracey Noble, Personnel Supervisor
- Molly Loh, Personnel Aide
- Lynn Frye, Treasurer
- Julie May, Account Clerk II, Accounts Payable
- Kay Carapella, Account Clerk I, Accounts Payable
- Elise Bohan, Account Clerk I
- Victoria Galek, Payroll Clerk
- Lisa Brown, Purchasing
- Joanne Morgan, Claims Auditor
For questions or concerns regarding payroll, purchasing or human resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The district’s financial statements are prepared by Grossman St. Amour (previously Green & Seifter), Certified Public Accountants.
- Claims Audit Process Report, July 2016, State Comptroller’s Office, Division of Local Government and School Accountability
To report suspected fraud, waste and abuse, please go to the New York State Education Department’s “Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse” webpage.