The Fayetteville-Manlius Business Office is responsible for managing the money needed to support the district’s educational mission. One of the office’s most important functions is developing the proposed school budget for the consideration of the district’s board of education and voters.
William Furlong, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
Mr. Furlong supervises F-M’s Business Office, which is responsible for accounting, auditing, benefits coordination, capital projects coordination, contract negotiations, facility use coordination, the district census, payroll, purchasing, records management and safety planning. Mr. Furlong also supervises the Buildings and Grounds, Food Service and Transportation departments.
Department Staff Contact Information
- William Furlong, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
- Lisa Pliszka, Secretary to Assistant Superintendent for Business Services
- Sheryl Conley, Treasurer
- Tracey Noble, Personnel Supervisor
- Molly Loh, Personnel Aide
- Lynn Frye, Accounting Supervisor
- Julie May, Account Clerk II, Accounts Payable
- Kay Carapella, Account Clerk II, Accounts Payable
- Elise Bohan, Account Clerk I
- Victoria Galek, Payroll Clerk
- Katherine Kautz, Payroll Clerk
- Lisa Brown, Purchasing
- Katherine Phillips, Claims Auditor
For questions or concerns regarding payroll, purchasing or human resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The district’s financial statements are prepared by Grossman St. Amour (previously Green & Seifter), Certified Public Accountants.
- Professional Services Report, November 2020, State Comptroller’s Office, Division of Local Government and School Accountability
- Claims Audit Process Report, July 2016, State Comptroller’s Office, Division of Local Government and School Accountability
To report suspected fraud, waste and abuse, please go to the New York State Education Department’s “Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse” webpage.